Energy efficient replacement vinyl windows
Our vinyl awning windows provide elegant styling while improving air flow in bathrooms, kitchens and other areas prone to high levels of humidity. Premium hardware allows for easy opening from the bottom at a 45° angle, shielding your home’s interior from rain.
These ENERGY STAR awning windows also feature a multi-point locking system for enhanced security and fusion-welded corners for a watertight and airtight surface. Inside, multi-chamber construction provides outstanding insulation, thermal efficiency, noise abatement and structural integrity.
Easy to clean and operate, our vinyl casement windows open outward to 90° with a crank handle. The improved air flow is complemented by triple-sealing for outstanding energy efficiency and protection from the elements. These windows also offer improved security thanks to premium Roto locking systems.
We manufacture our casement windows with the highest number of internal air chambers, earning them ENERGY STAR status while maximizing structural integrity.
Single & Double Hung
A welcome addition to modern and historic homes, our single hung vinyl windows build on a classic style with a long history. The wide range of interior and exterior trim options makes it easy to integrate these ENERGY STAR windows beautifully into any setting.
The upper sash is fixed in place, while the bottom sash glides effortlessly up and down for simple and durable operating. The sliding pane of our single hung windows also tilts inward to provide easy access to both sides for cleaning.
The true beauty of these vinyl windows is in their smooth and versatile operation: both sashes slide up and down independently of each other and can tilt inward for easy cleaning. Their flat exterior makes them ideal for rooms adjacent to patios, walkways or other spaces that would be impeded by outward-opening windows.
The single slider window is our most practical and affordable window. It combines sophisticated style with ENERGY STAR status for a versatile addition to any home. When used with our Low-E glass insulated with krypton gas, it reaches an energy rating of 38.
One sash of these horizontal sliding windows opens smoothly thanks to our Insta-Lok shoe, while the other remains fixed. The inward opening of the sliding pane makes cleaning a breeze.
Ideal for bathrooms and kitchens, our double slider windows promote air flow and a healthy, pleasant interior environment. Their vinyl frame comes with a high number of internal air chambers for excellent insulation and thermal efficiency.
The innovative Insta-Lok shoe allows the sash to glide effortlessly along a horizontal plane. When it’s time for cleaning, simply tilt the double slider windows open for easy access to both the interior and exterior of the glass.
Our vinyl picture windows can make a dramatic style statement as a stand-alone piece or when combined with another of our window types, including fixed casement, double hung or side slider. The ability to choose from our wide variety of grill designs and trim options opens up a world of possibilities for both new and old homes. For added design versatility, we offer customizable frame shapes.
Featuring a large mid-section and two narrow side sections running vertically, our fixed casement windows create a unique design accent while offering an unobstructed view of the outside world. They are well suited to rooms that already have proper ventilation and can benefit from natural light.
These energy-efficient vinyl windows are crafted with a weather-tight seal for year-round interior comfort, even through the coldest months.
Bay and bow window
Bow windows are comprised of four to six windows that are all the same size. This gives the design of the space the ability to have a gradually curved look and feel. The bay design has a more sharp angle.
It also allows the windows to have a greater capacity for ventilation if installed to do so. It is important to know that installing the bow window in this way will require a larger amount of hardware which may not give you a perfect, unobstructed view
Few styles outshine the bay for beautifying a home’s exterior and flooding natural light into interior spaces. Projecting outward from a wall at 30 or 45 degree angles to create a cozy alcove, any combination of windows can be used to create a beautiful bay window.
Replacement Basement Window Inserts
Strategically engineered to turn any unsightly and drafty basement window into a energy saving masterpiece.
Our replacement window design works for both old steel basement windows and can also be customized to any basement openings with cost conscious prices in mind.
ONLY RETROFIT INSTALLATION.
LIFTIME Warranty on White Vinyl Frame and Vinyl Sash Members
15-Year Warranty on Painted Windows
10-Year Warranty on Insulating Glass
Fully Transferable at No Charge
10-Year Warranty on Hardware
LIFETIME WARRANTY on White Vinyl Frame and Vinyl Sash Members. Vinyl-Professionals Windows and Doors are warranted against such defects in material that might result in blistering, peeling, flaking, corroding and uneven fading of the frame or sash members for the lifetime of the product from the date of installation.
10 YEAR WARRANTY on Insulated Glass. At Vinyl-Professionals Windows and Doors insulated glass units are covered by a 10 Year Warranty against sealed unit failure. “Failure” is defined as a loss of the seal between the glass and the edge sealant resulting in the formation of moisture between the inner and outer panes of glass or the collection of dust or dirt between the inner and outer panes of glass. Under no circumstances is broken glass covered under this warranty. According to the Canadian Glazing Standards Board (CGSB) for glazing quality glass, defects such as minute bubbles, eyes, crystals and/or scratches are normal and inherent to any manufactured glass product. These minor defects are not warranted. Cracked glass or IG failure due to a manufacturing defect or subject to thermal shock are covered on parts for a period of one (1) year from the last day of installation.
- Sealed glass units that are purchased to put into a customer existing window will have a 6 month warranty on materials only, against failure of the seal.
15 YEAR WARRANTY on painted products. Vinyl-Professionals Windows and Doors painted windows are warranted against such defects in material and workmanship that might result from paint peeling, flaking, cracking and major non-uniform discoloration for a period of ten (10) years and is caused by exposure to sunlight, heat, or noxious or abrasive materials. Corner welds on colored windows may fade over time. Color touch-up is the responsibility of the home owner. Damage of the interior laminate caused by using abrasive cleaners is excluded.
This warranty is fully transferable at no extra costs, provided that the products are registered within 30 days from the purchasing and a notification of the transfer from the new owner is submitted within 30 days from the closing day. Notifications to Vinyl-Professionals Windows and Doors can be sent via mail or be made online.
10 YEAR WARRANTY on Hardware. All Vinyl-Professionals Windows and Doors hardware are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 10 years from the date of invoice. This Warranty does not cover any hardware that has been tampered with or any product which has been improperly installed, abused, misused, worn out, altered, used for a purpose other than that for which it was intended, or in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding use of such product, nor does it cover corrosion related damage.
Punctures and tears in screens are covered for a period of 10 days after the delivery or pick up. Parts Free, labour not included. Please note that a screen will not stop a child from falling out of the window.
Limitations on Repairs or Replacement
Vinyl-Pros’s liability is limited solely to the repair or replacement of parts and to substitute such parts with equivalent as it may be necessary at the sole discretion of Vinyl-Pros. Under no circumstances will Vinyl-Pros be liable for incidental or consequential charges, such as, but not limited to, labor costs for any purpose, inconvenience, damage or injury to persons or to property, or any other expense. This Warranty will be deemed null and void if the owner/purchaser modifies or otherwise alters in any way the product after installation without the written consent of Vinyl-Pros, if the product is used for a purpose not intended, or otherwise outside the accepted and advised use and if harmful cleaning solutions and abrasive compounds are used, as well as any windows manufactured outside Vinyl-Pros manufacturing specifications as specified on Vinyl-Pros’s website. Vinyl-Pros windows and doors limited lifetime Warranty must be registered within 15 days from the completion of the installation to be valid. Registration can be made online or via mail, by providing Dealer name, copy of the invoice or work order number, date of purchase, day of installation. All product imperfections and/or defects such as cracks, scratches, dents, bends, tears and punctures must be reported within a period of 10 days from the last day of installation or pickup.
The following are excluded from coverage under this Warranty:
- Exposure to harmful pollutants, the corrosion of non-vinyl products or components due to the proximity to coastal areas, excessive thermal or physical stress and/or high humidity levels such as but not limited to improper storage.
- Any damage to the window or window components due to the settlement of building structure.
- The Warranty does not cover routine and seasonal adjustments of a window including window sash, frame, brick molds, jamb extensions or casings caused by seasonal foundation shifting, house or wall shifting or frost. All window parts may bind at times. Exterior windows are subject to severe conditions because of the exposure to both internal heat and external elements. A certain amount of expansion and/or contraction may be expected during a time.
- Any damage caused by wind, hail, lightning or other incident of weather, deemed as an act of God.
- Minor imperfections in windows and doors that do not affect the product’s structural integrity or obscure vision.
- Any window which has been repaired or modified by any person other than a factory-trained Service Technician or authorized Vinyl-Pros representative or any Non-Vinyl-Pros add-on or replacement parts added to the Window(s)
- Any defect, malfunction or failure to perform, which has occurred because of unreasonable use, improper application or the failure to perform reasonable or necessary maintenance.
- If products with visible defect(s) after goods have been picked up or delivered and are installed with such defects, but not limited to scratches, dents, and cracks and/or damaged components without notifying Vinyl-Pros prior to installation. Any product not paid in full or sold through any account which is not in good stand.
- Vinyl-Professionals assumes no responsibility for painting or touch-ups, stucco, drywall, tiles, stone, existing windowsills, concrete or plaster repairs and cracks, fixing holes and imperfections after an existing window removal or damage to the existing homeowner’s materials, garden plants or landscaping and removal or re-installation of window coverings and security/ alarm systems.
- Condensation on windows, which may occur as a natural result of humidity within the house or building area. Please refer to Condensation-Explained-Video for condensation prevention tips.
Vinyl windows options
Double or Triple pain
Double pain window option is one of three approaches used to improve the energy performance of windows. Double pane glass windows assemble two layers of glazing separated by a spacer bar and filled with an odorless, non-toxic gas (often Argon or Krypton). The gas in the cavity between the glass acts as an insulator to help reduce heat transfer. A spacer separates the glass to the appropriate distance.
Key futures of triple pain glass
• It’s more energy efficient.
• It’s more resistant to condensation.
• Triple pane windows will pay you back in energy savings, but it takes a while to do so. Figure 10 to 20 years, depending on various factors, primarily the price you pay for the windows and installation.
• It’s heavier than double pane glass, but quality window products are engineered to handle the added weight.
• A cold climate is a prime candidate for triple pane replacement windows.
• Triple pane glass will add value to your home in addition to energy savings.
Low Emissivity Glass, or Low E-Glass, is a strategic choice for lowering your home energy costs all-year-round. In the winter, Low-E Glass reduces heat loss to the cold outdoors by reducing radiant heat transfer and reflecting interior heat back into your room, where it needs to be. It efficiently dispenses the sun’s rays; allowing more of them to enter the home as usable solar energy and providing extra warmth. In the summer, using the same effect but on the opposite spectrum, it helps to reduce the flow of hot air into the cooler interior. Low-E Glass also reduces the effects of the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays, which are a leading cause of premature fading and degradation of fabrics and carpeting. Cardinal LoĒ²-180® glass from Vinyl-Professionals delivers year-round comfort in all types of weather. In winter, it reflects heat back into the room. In summer, it rejects the sun’s heat and damaging UV rays.
Our windows come in a variety of colors to match your decor. Our water-based paint program is environmentally conscious, specially formulated for PVC and tested under extreme temperature conditions to ensure superior durability.
- Wide choice of colors
- Increased resistance to moisture and abrasion
- Guarantee against chipping, blistering, cracking or corrosion
- Specially designed for vinyl surfaces
- Maintains its color and shine for many years
- Meets international standards
Type of installation
Installation has a significant impact on the performance and longevity of a window.
Sash is removed and replaced
Window frame and exterior and interior trim remain in tact
Faster and less expensive process than full window replacement
Ideal when frame is already well insulated and in good condition
Allows you to upgrade window glazing for improved comfort and performance
Complete removal of old window up to the house framing
Option for 3 different size brick mold accessories
Allows for upgrades to interior trim and jamb, as well as hardware upgrades
Offers greater efficiency performance upgrade than retrofit
Ideal for replacing damaged or poorly insulated windows
Complete removal of old window up to the house framing
Exterior is finished with just caulking or aluminum flashing
Allows for upgrades to interior trim and jamb
Offers greater efficiency performance upgrade than retrofit
Additional option for replacing damaged or poorly insulated windows
Our vinyl windows come with a variety of interior vinyl trim options for refined and versatile styling. We combine advanced technology with the finest materials for durable, flawless finishes that will retain their colour year after year. Standard finishing options include wood stain and contemporary and classic rosettes, but we can also accommodate custom colours.
We offer four standard vinyl jamb sizes to facilitate a seamless window installation process. For added flexibility we can also provide wood jamb extensions, frame moldings and corner blocks. These interior finishing options are made from a durable lead-free PVC powder compound that requires no maintenance.