what you prefer
Big saving event! 33% off on all porch enclosures!
3 seasons porch enclosure
Almost every home has been built with a roof or second floor sheltering the main entrance. These porch areas typically have one or more openings with either a square or curved top.
Vinyl-Professionals 3 season porch enclosures are custom made non-insulated, non-watertight single glazed glass panels and doors made from 2″ aluminum profile specifically designed to fit into these existing openings. If your home does not have an alcove, you can still have a porch enclosure! We are able to provide flat aluminum roofs. Our Porch Enclosures are custom made to meet all of your unique requirements. Whether it used for protection against the winter months or protection against mosquitoes in the summer. There are no limitations as to what your new Porch Enclosure can do for you.
Benefits of Porch Enclosure (Enclosed patio)
- Protection from the elements.
- Reducing the outside noise.
- Keep the snow away from your entrance.
- Added security.
- A cost effective way to maximize the use of your existing space.
- A winter buffer zone keeping heat in and drafts and snow out.
- Extra space for shoes, coats, plants or pets. Don’t consider porch enclosure living space.
- No worries about wooden or fiberglass door warranties.
- Added home value.
Porch enclosure with insulated aluminum roof
The ‘engineered’ insulated roof panels form the top of our porch enclosure system providing both strength and clean lines. The finished product will add value to your home every single time! Your new porch enclosure will provide an outdoor living space on your deck or patio with virtually no maintenance requirements. The insulated roof panels will prevent any heat transfer to the underside of the unit, keeping your new space 10-15 degrees cooler on those extreme summer days while standing strong against the snow load in those winter months. Each system is engineered according to your local code requirements and we install throughout the contiguous GTA! High quality, durable and maintenance free – all at a price that will not break the bank.
Porch enclosure with an arch
Arched aluminum transoms are built to compliment any opening shapes of your entrance. Transoms can stretch continuously across the top of your door and sidelight combination. They can also be made into separate sections to meet your design requirements. Glass panes can be arranged to align with your sidelight and door design. Transoms can be shaped as arched, round or elliptical.
Looking for a place where you can relax, enjoy your patio and its beauty but unpredictable weather will never let you? Don´t be hampered by wind and rain, enjoy the many benefits of patio enclosure from Vinyl-Professionals. Our patio enclosures allow you to use your patio from spring to fall.
Manufacturer LIFETIME for aluminum and vinyl frames – 25 years
1-Year Warranty on Paint Finish against defects and fading
Hardware – 1 year
Manufacturer provides replacement parts for door closer, pumps, door safety chains and porch enclosure window latches 1 year
Roofs for porch enclosure: shingle roof – 3 years, aluminium roof – 5 years
What’s not covered?
- Installation or service that has not been paid for in full
- Panel scratches and dents less than 1″.
- All product imperfections and/or defects such as cracks, scratches, dents, bends, tears and punctures that are reported after a period of 2 days from the day of installation or pickup.
- All porch enclosures are 3 season, single glazed units and under certain circumstances some air or/ and water infiltration may occur. Not guaranteed against air and water leakage as per Government standard in accordance with C.G.S.B. 82-GP-3M
- No warranty against rattling or shaking of glass inserts on all storm doors and panels.
- No warranty for any screen damage, flapping, sagging, warping of the screen (mesh)
- Screens damage, door sweeps, door thresholds, natural shrinking of caulk, rusty screw and glass breakage of any kind are not covered under this warranty.
- Vinyl-Professionals assumes no responsibility for painting or touch-ups, stucco, drywall, tiles, stone, concrete or plaster repairs and cracks, fixing holes and imperfections after an existing porch enclosure or posts removal or damage to the existing homeowner’s materials, garden plants or landscaping and removal or re-installation of window coverings and security/ alarm systems.
- Porch enclosures with a limited (small) space inside. When the porch/storm door closes in such areas it builds up an excessive pressure inside. Excessive resistance may not let the door shut fully sometimes and it requires to lock the door by hand.
- In case of existing post removal, the new porch enclosure aluminum corner post must be installed exactly at the same position as the old post to prevent the roof from sagging, spreading and other structural damages.
- No warranty for any shifting, sagging, raising of the existing customer foundation, deck, floor or any structural settlements, frost heaving that lead to product failure or damage.
- The Warranty does not cover routine and seasonal adjustments of a door, frame or bottom sweep caused by seasonal foundation or house shifting. All doors may bind at times. Exterior doors are subject to severe conditions because of the exposure to both internal heat and external elements. A certain amount of expansion and/or contraction may be expected during a time.
- No warranty applies to safety chain and pumps damaged by wind
- Incidental or consequential charges, such as, but not limited to labor costs for any purpose, inconvenience, damage or injury to persons or the property, or any other expense
- Claims of unsuitable style, operation or design after the installation of product ordered according to the signed contract
- Manufacturer supplies and Vinyl-Professionals installs porch enclosures with single pane glasses covered with protective powder coating which may look like dirt. That coating serves to protect the glasses from damage, scratching and sticking during transportation and installation. The customer may require to wash out the protective coating 3 days after the installation is completed.